Sunday, November 7, 2010

SHOCKWAVE



So I haven't been online updating things much but that isn't to mean that I haven't been busy. In fact its quite the opposite. I've been running around so much I just don't have time to keep ya'll posted on everything.

The biggest project I'm currently in is starting to do some work for the Baltimore Local ShockWave magazine. I've been going to shows and helping out with interviews and photography.

Some Bands/shows thus far have been:
Chmaira, Dimmu Boirgir, Enslaved, in this Moment, GWAR, Divine Heresy, Fear Factory, Machines of Living Death, Carnival of Hell at Sinix, Halloween Hootanany at the Merry Weather pavillion, The Rockstar Energy drink Mayhem Festival



So I've been a pretty busy gal Photos to be posted soon!

For Full interviews and Photos visit SHOCKWAVE



No comments: